Below you will find useful documents, apps, websites and even power points that you can use to help your preschooler practice their letters, numbers and fine motor skills. More resources will be available for different seasons and months, so make sure to check back for new and exciting learning opportunities!
Educational Apps and Documents
- Letter Builders: Use these four shapes (Large curve, small curve, Long straight line, short straight line) to build every CAPITAL letter in the alphabet! Print these out and have your preschooler start building today!
- Endless Alphabet: A fun, educational app that includes letter sounds, words and goofy monsters!
- Letter Quiz: Practice tracing letters on your iPad or tablet with this FREE app!
Want to build a Gingerbread house? Check out this powerpoint for step by step directions! Gingerbread House
Body and Mind
- Picky Eater?? Check out Dr. Yum’s website for healthy eating tips for you and your family: Dr. Yum’s Parent Toolkit
- Food Allergies and Empathy: an interesting article about how to help all kids handle allergies
- Why Preschool Matters an article on the importance of early learning!
- Interested in a preschoolers brain development? Visit this site from Harvard that includes videos and articles from people like Jack Shonkoff, an early childhood expert. Harvard Brain Development
- Conscious Discipline: How to handle Temper Tantrums